Recipe by Chef Michael Angeloni from Uncle Ray’s
TABASCO® Honey Butter
Yield: 1 pound
Time: 20 minutes
Shelf Life: 2 weeks
- 2 cups (1 lb.) softened room temperature unsalted butter
- 6 Tbsp. (90 mL) hot honey
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) TABASCO® Green Jalapeño Sauce
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) Maldon salt
- Add butter into stand mixer, using the whisk attachment at medium speed, whip the butter until light and airy.
- Decrease speed to low and slowly add in hot honey and Tabasco® Green Jalapeño Sauce.
- Finish with Maldon salt.
TABASCO® SPICED MAPLE SYRUP
- 1/3 cup (83 mL) maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) butter, melted
- 1 1/2 tsp. (7.5 mL) TABASCO® Habanero Sauce
- In a small bowl, combine maple syrup, butter and TABASCO® Habanero Sauce. Can be served warm or cool.
NOTE: Add more to taste if you’re a heat-seeker!