SERVING: 4 Servings
- 1 ½ tbsp Tabasco® Green Jalapeño Sauce
- 1 cucumber
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- Fresh mint – about 2 handfuls
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt (Use Fat Free for Heathy Option)
- ¼ Tsp ground cumin
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Grate the cucumber and drain the excess liquid out.
- Put into a colander or sieve and sprinkle it with salt.
- Put a bowl / dish / plate on top of the cucumber and weigh it down, so it pushes the cucumber towards the holes in the sieve / colander. Leave for about half an hour.
- Chop the mint finely and mix with the Greek yogurt, Tabasco® Green Jalapeño Sauce, garlic and ground cumin.
- Mix the cucumber with the dressing and serve with toasted pita bread.