Prep: 35 mins
- 20/24 raw, whole medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 cup TABASCO® Sauce or TABASCO® Chipotle Sauce
- 1 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fine salt
- 1 cup diced tomato
- 1 cup diced red onion
- 1 cup roughly chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 avocado, cubed
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 4 tostadas
- 1/2 cup crispy pork cracklings (chicharrón), for garnish
- In a large bowl, combine shrimp, TABASCO® Sauce, lemon juice, and salt. Set aside and marinate for 20 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, combine the tomato, onion, and cilantro and mix well. Season with salt to taste. Add avocado cubes.
- Transfer vegetable mixture to bowl of marinated shrimp and mix well to incorporate.
- Spread sour cream on each tostada and top with ceviche. Garnish with slices of crispy pork cracklings (chicharrón).