- 1 tbsp TABASCO® Original Red Sauce
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 12 oz sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 8 oz sharp cheddar cheese grated
- 3 oz mozzarella cheese grated
- 4 oz pepper jack cheese grated
- 4 green onions thinly sliced
- 12 oz bacon cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese grated
- 1 round sourdough bread (usually around 16 oz)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cut top off the bread and scoop out the insides leaving a 1-inch layer of bread in the bread bowl. Brush the insides with olive oil and bake for 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise and TABASCO® Original Red Sauce. Mix until combined.
- Stir in cheddar cheese, mozzarella cheese, pepper jack cheese, green onions, and bacon.
- Carefully spoon filling into bread bowl and top with parmesan cheese.
- Reduce heat to 375 degrees F and bake for 45 minutes to an hour or until dip is heated through and cheese has melted completely.
- Serve immediately.